Affiliate Terms & Conditions
WEB AND WAREHOUSE NZ AFFILIATE PROGRAM - Terms and Conditions
Please read these Affiliate Terms and Conditions carefully prior to applying to become an Affiliate, as they set out the legal rights and obligations in relation to the Affiliate Program.
The Web and Warehouse NZ Trust Affiliate Program (“Affiliate Program”) is established between Web and Warehouse NZ Trust (“WEB and WAREHOUSE”) and you (“You, Your, Affiliate”) as an affiliate of WEB and WAREHOUSE and part of the Affiliate Program. By becoming an Affiliate of WEB and WAREHOUSE under the Affiliate Program you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
WEB and WAREHOUSE reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and the Affiliate Program at any time and your application to join the Affiliate Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and as they may be amended from time to time.
1. In order to become an Affiliate, all applicants must submit their details through the Affiliate Program on the WEB and WAREHOUSE website.
2. If approved as an Affiliate, you will receive a unique code to use to enable WEB and WAREHOUSE to identify and account for any sales generated from you. Should your clients make a purchase using your unique code, you will then be credited with commission which will be credited directly to your account, this credit will be accumulated and paid monthly. This commission shall take into account any discounts the client receives but does not take into account shipping costs. The commission is currently set at 5% (including GST) of your client’s order (“the Commission”).
3. Completed orders need to be paid in full before commission is applied, e.g. if the order only has a deposit or part payments made then commission won’t apply until the order payments have been fully completed e.g. at the end of a Layby order.
4. To receive the Commission, your client must use your unique code when they or you place each order. Should the client seek to return the product for which the Commission has been paid, WEB and WAREHOUSE shall debit your account for any Commission paid for said sale. No Commission will be applied to orders if your affiliate code was not used during an order.
5. The Affiliate program applies to all WEB and WAREHOUSE branded products, there may be some restrictions for other brands that WEB and WAREHOUSE also sell e.g. Vuly products.
6. WEB and WAREHOUSE operates on an ethical marketing basis to protect and grow its reputable brand name and in line with this WEB and WAREHOUSE expects affiliates to uphold these values and operate on this basis. WEB and WAREHOUSE has the right to cancel or suspend any Affiliate’s account at its complete discretion should any behaviour of the Affiliate be deemed unacceptable to WEB and WAREHOUSE, including brand protection and any fraudulent activity. The affiliate must not make any false, misleading or deceptive statements with respect to the products or WEB and WAREHOUSE.
7. You acknowledge that WEB and WAREHOUSE is the sole owner of all intellectual property in relation to its products, package designs, the Affiliate Program, website design and content, and that you shall not infringe any of WEB and WAREHOUSE’s intellectual property rights in relation thereto. As an Affiliate, you are granted a non-exclusive, limited, revocable right to use WEB and WAREHOUSE trademarks, content and imagery. For the avoidance of doubt, all intellectual property rights, including trademarks, copyrights and service marks related to WEB and WAREHOUSE shall remain WEB and WAREHOUSE sole property. You may not modify the trademarks, the contents or any images provided to you in any way.
8. By recommending WEB and WAREHOUSE products, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless WEB and WAREHOUSE and its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against all liability, claims, losses, damages, injuries or expenses directly or indirectly arising from or relating to any offer or any other matter related to this Agreement or the subject matter hereof and any dispute relating thereto. You also assume responsibility for any communications with your clients in relation to the WEB and WAREHOUSE Affiliate Program including advice on supplementation and WEB and WAREHOUSE shall not be held liable in relation thereto.
9. This program does not create any partnership, joint venture, franchise or agency relationship between the Affiliate and WEB and WAREHOUSE.
10. The Affiliate Program is subject to WEB and WAREHOUSE standard Terms and Conditions which can be found on our website.
11. Affiliates are not to promote their code directly to WEB and WAREHOUSE social media channels, nor should they post them to coupon code websites.
12. The Affiliate Program only applies to sales made in the Australian market
13. If after a 6-month trial period you are not accumulating a minimum of $3000 in WEB and WAREHOUSE sales from the use of your code, Web and Warehouse may elect to cancel your code.